Thursday, June 05, 2008

Photos

Well, I don't have a lot to say on the home front, so I thought I would share some pictures that I have taken recently that are my favorites. I don't say a whole lot about my photography on this blog, since I know the grandparents read this, and what grandparent wants to see all these pictures of other people's kids. But....my kids have been pretty boring lately. They are usually always dirty, or completely mis-matched since I am allowing them to take full reign of what they choose to wear. It is absolutely hilarious and hideous to see what they come up with. Complete winter attire when I know full well it is going to get to 80 degrees that day. Bathing suits at 8:30 in the morning. Snow White dress-up dress. The best lately....Tessa was wearing shorts and a tshirt, with one of Elli's bathing suits OVER the shorts and shirt. I tried really hard to persuade her to change this one, especially since I knew we were going grocery shopping in a few minutes...no luck....to the grocery store we went. She looked like an absolute goon!
Anyway, here are some complete strangers to fixate your eyes on! Cute strangers though!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
My beautiful niece, Sophie...not a complete stranger!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: