Friday, June 06, 2008

Pavlov's Dog

Photobucket
I made a promise to myself that I would take more "impromptu" pictures of the kids this summer. I feel like I am jipping them in a way, by only taking set up pictures and not just random, everyday ones. My kids have sort of become "photographer kids". Every time the camera comes out, they immediately sit in a posed position, and smile automatically. I want them to look back on pictures when they are older, and not always see the "perfect" posed ones. So, I attempted to sneak the camera outside this morning and just take some of the kids playing in the grass. I felt like my camera is like Pavlov's Dog. A bell goes off when it comes out. The girls immediately crowded together and struck a pose. Ugg...I have a lot of work ahead of me.

1 comment:

Quinn said...

i'll take "unposed" shots of your kids, you take "posed" ones of mine.
Deal?