Tuesday, June 03, 2008

hmmm...

Hmmm...I'm still here, just have absolutely nothing to say.
It's raining right now, the kids are locked upstairs to prevent my insanity.
They were locked in the basement prior, to prevent the insanity this morning.
I hope you all know I am joking?....at least about the morning one...they are upstairs right now!
Just not locked. Although I did threaten that there would be no McDonalds tonight if they came down anytime within the next 2 hours!!
I hear our alarm clock blarring...and feet dancing.
Of course, there is the sound of fighting as well.
One little monkey just came down to tell me that another naughty monkey was putting lipstick on the ceiling fan, which hasn't been dusted in...hmmm...I won't say. This could be a truly disasterous mess.
I just heard a very loud thud, followed by a very loud "OUWWW".
I'm sure I will hear feet soon.
No, I still have not checked the lipstick smeared ceiling fan yet....I don't want to.
The oldest monkey is sliding down the stairs head first...that has to hurt. I have a feeling she is very bored, or lacking some brain cells.
She is followed by 3 more brain cell deprived monkeys.
And just like that, in a matter of 2 minutes, they are all down stairs.
They broke my rule!
One is crying...her hair got pulled.
One is whipping the other with a Nerf bat.
One is pushing the screen out of the window as she pushes her head harder and harder into it.
The last monkey is the one getting whipped in the face with the Nerf bat....and weirdly enough, she likes it. And even more weirdly (I know, not a word), I am allowing it to happen!!

A 2 minute glimpse into my life.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That's too Funny!!! I'm right there with you....except my kiddos thought it would be fun to run around in the rain, so they are now in their third set of clothes for the day.

Michelle said...

I'm just curious to know if they got McDonalds?

Leticia said...

Thanks Tina, you made my day! I'm reasured that my family IS normal (or at least we're in good company :) ).

holly said...

No wonder Finn loves it at your house!!