Monday, May 26, 2008

Flea Market

I LOVE flea markets. I rarely go, since I have a husband who HATES flea markets. So, I treated myself to an area flea market this weekend. I came across this beloved chair for a whopping $10 !! Very old and distressed, but an amazing color, I do say myself. I had to try it out once I got it home, and guess who was the only monkey around?? Poor Tessa.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I love the fact that all I have to say is "tootie butt", and this monkey rolls in her chair every time.

Photobucket
Yup, "tootie butt".

Photobucket
And then, just like that, I am the lame mom who is SOOO boring.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

you know I would put that chair right in my house--what a steal!!

call me next time you go, LOVE the flea market too!

Nicole said...

I, too, love the flea market! What a great find! I found a rockin' pair of mary jane's the other day!...Devon died of embarrasment when I made him go with me...It probably didnt help when I (jokingly) held up a pair of overalls against him ;)

Brenda said...

what a find...lovely in the photos!