Friday, May 23, 2008

Kiddo's

Well, I thought it appropriate since I did an anniversary post yesterday, that I should post about what marriage will bring you as the years follow. As they say, "First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes kiddo's in the baby carriage.". I rarely get pictures of all 4 kids together...for some reason, I don't think they like eachother. I don't know if I did something to initiate that or not. So, I had to resort to bribing. I had to bribe with a visit to the park. Not a bad compromise...seemed to work.
*Warning* loads of pictures to follow....
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
And apparently, I have one that doesn't like me a ton either. For some reason, Josie decided to give me the universal "Loser" hand gesture.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Your kiddos are too cute!

Happy Anniverary!

Brenda said...

I think those are 24x36 canvas worthy!! Insanely cute!