Friday, May 02, 2008

Cooties

I am not quite sure whether I had a mental lapse moment, or if I actually just don't give a crap anymore. I am still trying to decipher between the two. Sometimes I think they run hand in hand. I am not a germ freak, but this gives me a bit of the willies.
We went to garage sales yesterday. I gave the kids each $1. This little turd spotted this big purple dinosaur a mile away and WANTED it!! I, on the other hand, tried to divert her attention onto other things. Wasn't going to happen. She fell in love at first sight. I gave in, hence the mental lapse/don't give a crap anymore. I promised I would never buy a stuffed animal from a garage sale. One, we have about 50 million here at home already. Second, I know what gets all over our stuffed animals at home (yogurt, spilled milk, snot, drool) why would I allow my children to smother in someone elses bodily fluids.
Photobucket
Happy as a clam.

Photobucket
That's right baby, get those lips on Johnny's snot from last years cold.

Photobucket
Eat it baby, eat it!

Photobucket
No turd, it's not funny. This mommy will have to wipe that snot off your face once you contract Johnny's snotty nose cold.

Photobucket
Wham, bam...contracted the virus....now off to smother in the dirt.

4 comments:

Brenda said...

My Emma will give you a $1.50 for that germ infested dino, next year, at your garage sale. Not kidding. Barney is big stuff!

Michelle said...

Barney is timeless.
I know what you mean about stuffed animals---we have a zillion.

you are a sweet mommy to let her have it. ;)

Dana said...

I especially appreciate the fact that it's a Santa Barney. Woulda won me over too.

Sara said...

You've learned to pick your battles. Hilarious!