Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Fine Dining!

Anyone who has been on a cruise, knows that you get to meet wonderful people each night as you fine dine. You are put, by random, with people you don't know for the entire length of your cruise each night for dinner. We definitely got put on the best table ever. These women, all from CA, were the best dining partners ever. Joanne, one of our dinner partners, sent this picture over to me, so I needed to include it. These woman deserve props for our wonderful trip. Every night, we closed down the dinner room. Our waiter had to tell us to leave because he had to get ready for the next round. Thank you guys for chatting and chatting with us every night. Thank you Donna for the advice every night on how to order!! Thank you ladies for being so amazing! And no, I have no idea why Dean is sitting like that....
Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tina!

Thanks for the kind words - we, too, were lucky to have table mates like you guys! Really made our cruise even more fun! And I did wonder why Dean was sitting like that?!?!? JoAnne

Unknown said...

The cruise was made even more special because of the 4 of you. It was nice having dinner friends and karoke friends, something outside of the box for me and Joanne.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I can't believe we made the blog...I understand it is very hard to do sometimes:) Out of all of the cruises I have been on, I can say this was the best dinner table ever! Thanks for making our trip so much fun and helping the rest of the cruisers enjoy their time too. I know you made your mark! Donna PS: Dinner just wasn't the same when I got home...wheres my waiter???

Anonymous said...

Dean is still reviewing the picture wondering what in the heck his brother's hand is doing on his thigh... and visa versa.