Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Where Have I Been?

Oh, you ask where I have been? Well, just been doing a little cruising!! YEAH! Dean and I had an awesome week with my brother and sister-in-law for the past 6 days. On the spur of the moment, for our 10 year anniversary, we decided to do a 5 day cruise with Dean's brother and his wife. None of us had ever been on a cruise before, so we were all rookies. It was so much fun, surprising my sister-in-law (she had no clue where she was going until about an hour from boarding the boat). We lounged and lounged and lounged. Our only port, was Cabo San Lucas. We spent the day there walking the beach and swimming in the water (well, the 3 of them swam, I waded..my fear of the ocean took over). Very relaxing....highly recommended to rejuvenate and refresh!!
Photobucket
Our boat---the Carnival Elation
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Cabo locals selling their goods.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
My lovely brother and sister-in-law...our faithful cruising companions!

6 comments:

Brenda said...

Welcome Home. Your faithful blog followers missed you :)

Why can't Michigan have those crystal clear blue waters...

Sara said...

I wondered where you'd been! Welcome back! I'm sure you missed the kids!

edejong said...

Wow! That's exciting. Good for you!

Anonymous said...

You women were so fortunate to be traveling with such handsome, fun loving, romantic men

Lynell Shooks said...

grrr you have how many children and you look like THAT!!!!!!????????

GRRR...

Hey, purse party at my house next Wed. That's a cover for a girls wine night and chick time!

Heather said...

Oh, that looks so wonderful! I love cruises! I love the pictures-
BTW- I bought your photo services at the school auction. So I'll get hold of you sometime soon to take some of those beautiful pictures of my family.