Monday, March 05, 2007

Beautiful Boys!!

I got to take pictures of two beautiful baby boys this weekend. Both are little guys born to two of my dear friends from high school. The first picture is of Ty Theodore. His mommy is the one a few posts back that I took photos of while he was still snuggly warm inside her tummy. In these photos he is just 4 days old. So very tiny and beautiful. You can see more of him here: http://tinavinkportraits.smugmug.com/gallery/2538790#133416752.

And this little guy is Finn Alan. He is just 4 weeks old, and very handsome! You can see more of him http://tinavinkportraits.smugmug.com/gallery/2546344/1/133880156#133880156.

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Your photography talents shine!! Looks like our class w/ Steph was a good thing!!

Michelle said...

Can you e-mail us with your password so we can see the other pictures? I think they look great! I'd like to get some pictures of my girls in April or May.

Michelle said...

Never mind - figured it out! Beautiful! Those boys are adoreable!