Thursday, November 02, 2006

Halloween

We definatly are making progress in that we had no criers this year. If anyone saw the kids last year, yes, you are experiencing deja vo. I honestly had new costumes all set for them, but about 1/2 hour before we were to get dressed we had 3 breakdowns about the new costumes. I was in no mood to argue, so into the closet we went, and out came the olds!! I am just glad Josie decided to go--as I said in the previous blog, we are having issues with Girl Spirit, and "a horse is not a tiger, mom!" (which by the way, we are breaking down a bit--Girl Spirit is now eating with utensils again).
I do think that I am enjoying the kids treats a bit more than they are. I find myself munching on "mini" candybar after candybar all day long. The "fat pants" are going to have to come out of the closet soon if I am not controlled. I wish Dean enjoyed chocolate as much as I did. Then we could sit on the couch at night together and dwell on the fact that we just devoured loads of chocolate bars and talk about how we will control ourselves tomorrow night. But, all I get from him is, "no, thanks". How do guys have such willpower? It would make eating chocolate a lot more fun if you weren't so angry that your husband can turn down any and everything that is bad for you!! Anyone want to be my chocolate buddy? Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I am there for you! so is Dan--he cannot turn down any candy, chocolate, or even jam for that matter. have sugar we'll be there.

Anonymous said...

Call me. I'll wear my fat pants to the chocolate fest.