Thursday, September 28, 2006

Scary, Evil Thoughts!!

I love the age that Tessa is at right now. It's a scary age for me. Let me clarify. I am not a huge tiny baby lover. The unpredictability of it all does not do well with my "scheduled" personality!! So, when my babies get about 9-10 months old, the age I adore, I start to get scary, evil thoughts. "How about one more?" For that split second, my brain waves become a tangled mess an they play that dirty little joke on me. I actually admitted these scary thoughts to my girlfriends the other night, and am glad to know that it is not only MY brain that is acting this way. I was giving Tessa a tubby in the sink the other night, and I found myself thinking, "there are not going to be many more times that she will be able to fit in the sink." and --BINGO-- there is was, that scary, evil thought. Good thing it faded just as quickly as it came. And, good thing for modern medicine, so that those scary, evil thoughts can't get the best of me!!
 Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Dana said...

I saw a documentary once on the Discovery Channel...it was about a family that has 14 biological children, aged 18 to infant. The have to drive one of those church buses everywhere they go, she does 40 loads of laundry a week, and they live in a 4,000 square foot house that the husband built himself. The mother home schools while she waits for her next baby to be born.
Be careful, T, you're on your way to that crazy land with thoughts like those...

Michelle said...

sign her up for an old church bus right away.

Quinn said...

Nice work on the pics!