Thursday, October 05, 2006

Critter Barn

This morning, Elli and I --along with her pre-school class--went to visit the Critter Barn in Zeeland. This is such a cool place to go to with your kids if you havent been before. Loads of animals and everything is hands-on. Elli surprised me by being very brave and touching almost every animal there. She got to feed many of them and learn about them as well. We even got to milk a goat, which made me a little squeemish!! Give it a try--highly recommended.

 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tina said...

sorry--give Critter Barn a try, not milking a goat!!!

Michelle said...

Tina, I has to laugh because I just today I was dissing the Critter Barn up, down and sideways...and then I read your blog! I'm not a fan of farm animals, I guess :) Glad you and Elli enjoyed though!