Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Wedding!

I have always said that I would never get into shooting weddings. Whole days away from the family, every single weekend of the summer, do not coordinate with how my family is at this given time. Then I had an old friend ask if I could shoot her wedding....I couldn't turn her down...although, I was not going to do it on my own....I had a little help from my amazingly talented friend, who basically was the sole photographer...I just got to tag along and shoot whatever my little heart desired. Well....here are some of what my heart desired. The wedding was beautiful, as well as the bride....it was at Kellogg Manor House in Kalamazoo, MI....an amazing location for a wedding...we had a great time. Lynell and I even got to shake our little booties a bit too!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

6 comments:

Brenda said...

No wonder you are not napping...I'd post those too. Fantastic Tina!!

Sara said...

I think you have found a new calling! Seriously...these are gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Good grief, Tina....you've gotten REALLY good over the last year+!!

Todd

Lynell Shooks said...

:) It's all about the booty shakin' - isn't it? That was a fun time - it was great to spend the day with you.

Anonymous said...

Tina, you sell yourself short! Your photos are amazing! I am so thankful that you took a chance for me! You and Lynell make a hell of a team! I am also glad you got to shake your booty a little bit. I am just thrilled with everything! You better start liking wedding pics because everyone who has seen them loves the work you two do! P.S. I think you two made me look beautiful!
A VERY thankful friend and bride!

kelly said...

tina, these are so great! just gorgeous.. you have a gift girlie, so happy for you to have found it.