Thursday, October 23, 2008

Quirky?

Well....I was tagged by my blogger friend, Sara. I am supposed to list 7 quirky things about myself. Its a lot harder to think of quirky things about YOURSELF than it is to come up with them for others...lol! I had to have the help of my husband....

1. I cannot stand to have the windshield wipers going if there is not a constant drizzle of rain. The sound of them on a dry windshield about puts me over the edge.
I have been known to reach over and turn them off, in a strangers car, b/c I felt my blood pressure rising. (who doesn't realize that they are scratching on the windshield).

2. I cannot wear my hair down. It always is in a ponytail. I seriously have not worn it down in almost a year. Which, a year ago it was too short to put in a ponytail, but as soon as it got long enough it was up, and has been ever since.

3. I cannot stand the word, "moist". That word, even just typing it, gives me the heebie geebies. I have no reason for not liking it, just do not like the sound of that word.

4. I have to have sweet and sour sauce with my McDonalds fries, otherwise I will not eat them.

5. I have to have my kids nails clipped at all times. I am obsessed with not having any white on their nails....poor kids, they are going to fear the nail clippers someday, if they don't already.

6. I wear the same jewelry everyday. I wear my wedding ring, a silver band on the other hand, and the same earrings (small silver hoops) every single day....I lead a boring life, don't I...haha...this is not good for self-esteem to be doing this list!!

7. I have OCD when it comes to my teeth. I sub for an orthodontist, whom I worked for full time before Elli was born, then part-time till the twins were born, then I went to subbing for ever since. I am obsessed with having my teeth straight. I have had braces on 3 times in 10 years because of that. Hence the fact, that I now have braces on once again....why?, who knows why...b/c I have OCD, that's why.

3 comments:

holly said...

I must say that I know you too well, there were only 2 things on the list that I didn't know about you. The fingernails and the french fry issue. And yes, you have turned off my wipers before. And grabbed the stearing wheel causing us to end up in the ditch. remember that?!?! good times!

Leticia said...

Hope you're doing great! This made my day, on so many levels. First of all, you nearly described me to a T! Only two don't apply to me (3 & 5). And I actually have OCD... thus trying to keep the house clean and organized while living with two kids, a husband and a dog nearly drives me up the wall :)

Lynell Shooks said...

those are 7 reasons to love you.