Friday, February 08, 2008

Meet Elli

Yesterday, we were bored again....so, we decided to interview eachother. And, since you guys are my outlet for that half hour everyday, you are the lucky recipients of the outcomes of these interviews. Who knows, you may find that you have a lot of things in common with one of my children, and you'll want to come and pick them up from me one day and spend an ENTIRE day with them, away from me!! I really won't mind--anytime. So, since we are on an Elli kick here lately, I will begin with her:

1. Favorite color: blue

2. Favorite food: lasagna, because we had it when my teacher was here for dinner.

3. Favorite thing to do with mommy: going to McDonald's (hmm..mommy just sits there and drinks a mocha latte while you play on the playland...quality time)

4. Favorite thing to do with daddy: going out for breakfast on Saturdays (do I scence a trend with food here)

5. Favorite thing to play: American Girl Doll (yeah right, you just got it yesterday)

6. Favorite think to do in school: Math (come on child, your only in kindergarten--what happened to the recess answer.)

7. Favorite clothes: butterfly shirt (I don't even think she owns one--never seen it before).

8. Birthday: Feb. 6 (shares this with Ronald Reagan)

9. Age: 6 (going on 16)

10. Which sibling do you like the best and why?: Tessa, because she is cute (and maybe because she can't talk, or play with your toys, or boss you around, or beat you up, or blah blah blah--although I feel the same way about her at times!!)

11. What do you want to be when you grow up: teacher, because I like kids (awww...what kid doesn't want to be a teacher at the ripe old age of 6)

12. If you could drive anything, what would it be: a racecar (holy smokes--ok)

13. Would you rather have a kitty or a lion for a pet: a lion

14. Favorite tv show: iCarly (I honestly don't think she has ever watched it--maybe saw a commercial for it, but she is lying here)

15. Favorite song: High School Musical--"Start Of Something New" (come on...as a mom, I was hoping for Jesus Loves Me, Jesus Loves the Little Children...but High School Musical--gag)

16. Favorite thing to do in the summer: ride my bike

17. How much money are you going to make when you grow up: $15.00 in pennies (remind me to never come asking you for money when my social security runs out)

18. How many kids are you going to have: 9 (double holy smokes!! This grandma is going to escape to Florida for sure)

19. How many bedrooms will your house have then: 11

20. So why 11 bedrooms if you only have 9 kids: me and my husband are going to sleep in different bedrooms, so mine can be pink (LOL--all I have is a big laugh on that one)

21. Who are you going to marry: George (totally random, unless you consider her Opa's name is George, but that would be a little creepy.)

22. Who will you live by when you grow up: my grandma (good, b/c this grandma will be in Florida trying to get away from your 9 kids)

4 comments:

Nicole said...

I loved that interview! I may steal your idea.


#7 and #20 had me laughing! I lovethe randomness of kids...and #20 isn't such a bad idea, Elli ;)

Stacy said...

I am so glad I got to "meet" Elli!. What a great interview.

Unknown said...

That was great!!! LOL!!! Thanks for thinking this "winter blues" day a bit more brighter.

Heather said...

Oh, so cute. What a good idea. I then had to interview Abby with the same questions. It was a good laugh!

Abby loves Elli's American Girl doll. Happy Birthday,Elli!!!

I love seeing your kids pictures-I wish I had that talent! When my kids see my camera- they run- for some reason it doesn't bring out the best in me. (I love reading your blog. Hope you don't mind.)

Heather