Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Birthday Wishes

Elli started her day out this morning crying, because she could "never in my entire life" be 5 again. The older I get, the more I want to cry and use that same excuse!
Happy Birthday Elli!! You are such a joy to have in our family. Who would have ever thought you would have turned into such a laid back, go with the flow 6 year old, when as a baby you were anything but....You have turned into such a "grown up" girl. You amaze daddy and I with your ability to recall things from years ago--very good memory. And, you are one of the kindest kids I know--although I compare you to the 3 other monkeys around, who can be very psycotic. You love your brother and sisters so much and show it so often. You are such a pleaser, and love to help me do almost anything your little hands allow--I LOVE IT!! I praise God that he has allowed us to be your parents for 6 whole years. I praise God for your caring, gentle spririt that he has instilled into your cutie self. Your amazing!!
Love,
Mommy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Elli Vink, Ronald Reagan and Vern Ehlers! I do understand the melt down.