Saturday, September 22, 2007

I've Been Tagged

I have been tagged by Dana The rules are that you need to tell something about yourself with every letter of your middle name. I am in luck--I have a short middle name. Ann. The same middle name that probably 1 million other girls have who were born in the 70's, and it is also my mom's middle name--I did not carry on the tradition. Not because I didn't like it, but I felt it has been way overused. Anyways, here it goes.

A---I woke up 4 times last night with an ant crawling on my arms. I KNOW I wasn't dreaming. It was real, and it creeped me out!!

N--I have ALWAYS dreamed of being a nurse. I have wanted to be one for as long as I can remember. The sad thing is, I have never become one. After high school, I was scared of the chemistry, and then I fell in love and the rest is history. I will--mark my words, and hold me to it--go back to school and become one someday.

N--My favorite author is Nicholas Sparks. If you have not read any of his books, you must start with "The Notebook". I know it was made into a movie, but it just does not do the book justice. I have read this book no less than 5 times and each time I cry like a baby. If you need a good tear-jerker/romance, it is a must.

The next rule of the game, is to tag as many people as there are letters in your name. So, I tag: Stacy, Beca,, and Sara. Have fun girls.

I will leave you with my 3 most beautiful soccer players, and 1 wannabee.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

T- I didn't know you wanted to become a nurse?? You would be a GREAT nurse. You should start now, not like you aren't busy enough, right???

Holly

Anonymous said...

You'll be a great nurse. Do you like those white lace-up nurse shoes with the big rubber wedge heel? ;)

P.S. Tessa is a meatball.

Stacy said...

You would make a great nurse!! I hope it is something that works out for you.