Thursday, September 20, 2007

Anticipation

Countdown--7 more days---something you will NOT want to miss---something I want all of you fellow bloggers to try in the year 2007/2008---something I will definitely stay home for---something I am giddy about---something the kids will be in bed early that night for---everyone in suspense??? Yes, it is the season premier of The Office. Don't miss it!! If you haven't watched it, try it!! Hysterical. And Jenny, the first 4 episodes are all an hour long!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just don't get that show.

Lynell Shooks said...

WHO doesn't get that show???

I am so excited - a friend of mine is planning an Office kick-off party, to which someone is bringing a calculator in jello mold!

Bobble head lovers unite.

Anonymous said...

Haha. Nothing goes together like lime jello and office supplies!

True or False: It is bad to leave Bible study early to not miss the season premier of The Office?

Such is my dilemma.

Tina said...

WWJD

Lynell Shooks said...

that's what SHE said!

Anonymous said...

Jesus is a big fan of Dwight.

Anonymous said...

I don't think Jesus would have switched Bible study to Thursday nights.