Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day


Dad,
I am truly blessed that God has given me you as a dad. You are a true example of a Christian father and your love for us kids and your grand kids radiates so bright. It makes me smile just thinking about how much love you have for all of us and how we never doubt that you love your life and all those in it. Now that I am a parent, I realize the awesome task that God gives us as parents to love, nurture, and instruct our children in His way. You have done that!! You (and mom) have taught us, by example, how to take the task God gives us and apply it with our kids. I don't see any greater gift than to pass that on through generations. I thank you for all your hard work in parenting as I was young, and now I thank you for the wonderful memories you give me of seeing you with my kids. You are the BEST dad ever!! Thank you!!

No comments: