Sunday, February 25, 2007

Sweet Belly

I had the privilage of taking some maternity shots of a dear friend of mine. She is 5 days from her due date and looks awesome. And yes, she did give me the ok to post these, as long as I left out the topless ones!! (just kidding).




I felt a tinge of jealousy as I was taking these. I LOVED begin pregnant, and I miss it at times. I would absolutly be pregnant over and over again. It's what "comes out" that I would not want to do over and over again.






Ok "Girls", here is the start of our pool--us girls always take a pool of when, what, and how big our babies will be while we are pregnant. My guess : Feb. 27 / Girl / 7 lbs. 8 oz. What's your guess?









6 comments:

Dana said...

Firstly,
Erin, you're beautiful.

Secondly,
My guess is March 1, boy, 8 lbs. 3 oz.

Michelle said...

February 26 4pm

boy, 8lbs. 8oz.


although, March 1st is a fabulous day to be born!

Michelle said...

Wow! Erin, what awesome pictures and a nice memory of your last pregnancy. You look awesome. Tina - beautiful job with the pictures!

Girl, 7lbs 13 oz, March 1 (just so we have more people to join in the celebration!!)

EE said...

gorgeous photos...ALMOST maskes me want to be pregnant again...ALMOST!

Anonymous said...

February 28
boy 8lbs 6 oz

Anonymous said...

This blog thing is kind of fun. I get to eavesdrop on people and enjoy others while I am at it. How fun it is to see pics of Erin...it's been years! By the way, she looks amazing--fabulous job, Tina.

Anyway, I will jump in on the guesses...(obviously a bit of an advantage over Michelle D since Feb 26 came and went).

Mar 2, girl, 8 lbs on the nose