Thursday, January 11, 2007

Help Me!!!

I knew that I just should leave things alone, but I obviously didn't. I need your help, whoever you are. I was trying to make a new custom header on my blog. I had designed something in Photoshop, and I was trying to get it to be my new header. And waaalaa. I have NO CLUE what I did to this blog. I obviously screwed it up somehow, and now I don't even know how to get it back to the original!! I have googled everything out there about adding a custom header, and I thought I had it figured out. So, does anyone have any idea how to help me? I would be endebted to you forever!! Thanks

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dont' fret Tina, I can maybe have my sister in law Katie give you some pointers, she is a Photoshop guru.

I'll let her know, and hopfully she can email you. We are leaving for vacation (the whole huge family) tomorrow, so we'll see. Good luck!