Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Family Photos

It has been forever since I have blogged. I have been filling my time shopping, shopping and more shopping. It seems like shopping takes 10x more time when you have 4 kids 4 and under grabbing and whining all around you. I seem to think that "the next time out will go better". And for some reason, it does not!!
Anyway, I also have a new passion. Soduko has now taken second fiddle. I have been engrossed in photography and trying (I emphasise trying) to learn Photoshop. I am still a complete rookie, but I am starting to get addicted to this photography stuff. Here are a few pics that my neighbor took for us last Sunday. He also is in photography, and I thought we needed an updated picture of the family. He was nice enough to deal with Josie (you like her smile!!) she was in rare form that day. I am saving the bucks to get a professional camera. Just for the meer fact of taking my own kids pics will save me booko bucks. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice photos, T. look at you with your long hair down!!

Quinn said...

Nice job on the pics you took. Good use of light on Tessa!! Also a good shot of Thys, nice sparkle in the eyes.