Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Great Wolf Lodge


Saturday morning, I woke up and headed to the restaurant to work for the morning. I had planned to work until 11:30 ish, go get my eyebrows waxed (desperatly needed), maybe head to Target for a little browsing, and relax. Around 9:30, Dean and the kids decided to come into the restaurant for breakfast to visit me. Now, you all need to know that my husband needs to have an agenda at all times, in all places, otherwise he gets bored very quickly (lets say ADD???). And knowing that we had absolutley nothing planned for the day, the next words out of his mouth, in the restaurant, should not have surprised me. "Umm, I called Great Wolf Lodge, and I got this great deal for tonight if we want to take it." So, 2 hours later, everything packed by Mr. Ants In The Pants himself, we were on our way to Travers City. We surprised the kids, and didn't tell them what we had planned for them until we got there--the look in their eyes was so funny!! We had a great time sliding down the slides, riding the Lazy River, sitting in the hot tub, squirting water guns, and eating lots of ice cream. Dean even got all of them to slide down the BIG slide with him--although, he tricked everyone of them into it---how nieve kids are. They never caught on until the tube was ready to go down, and then you could hear the screaming clear across the waterpark. We had a great time, and I am glad it was a spur of the moment thing--sometimes I need to not be such a planner, because usually the times we have the most fun are when it is a last minute thing.
 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This site is really cool! I found here alot of information that I was looking for. I am really happy to be a part of This site!