Sunday, March 29, 2009

Whoot Whoot !!

Your chance has come !! Two very talented woman, two very cool websites, and LOADS of very cool (and cute) items. These woman work their tails off, and they are mighty good at what they do. I have had the privilage of working with both of them, helping them display their products on their websites. If you ever go to any area art fairs, you will see these two woman sharing a booth, displaying their items together. I ohhh and ahhh everytime I see what they have come up with next.....

Well, now to the reason for this post (other than to sing their praise!)....
These 2 woman, kBella Bambino Designs and Dani Bags Boutique is giving anyone who finds my blog interesting (ha), a special discount off of ANYTHING on their websites. Simply click on their link above, and pick your pleasures...then when you go to check out, type in "tina15" and you will automatically receive 15% off anything you purchase. Think spring/summer/Easter/beach bags/summer photoshoots/diaper bags/kids backpacks....endless!

Photobucket
To see more of Dani's Bag's, click here.

Photobucket
To see more of kBella's Designs, click here or here.

1 comment:

MiniMe Mom said...

I love both of them. They use the very best fabrics, and their color combos are to die for. I only wish I had a little girl so I could utilize them instead of just drool over them!

Can you both please turn your focus to boys (if only for just a moment? :-)