Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Day 3....Grandpa

Photobucket
My Grandpa went HOME yesterday. What an amazing example he was to all of us. I will always remember him, and thank him, for the true Christian example he was. I know I have talked before about how thankful I am for having such a strong Christian legacy in my family. In my lifetime, it starts with him. I did not know my great-grandparents, so to me, the personal knowledge of that legacy starts with him (even though I know it started many generations before). The strong Christian example he set for his kids (my dad) trickled down to me, and I pray everyday, that I will pass that trickle down to my own kids. Thank you Grandpa for passing on that legacy...a legacy that will allow us all to meet again someday!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear about your grandpa. I will keep your family in my thoughts and prayers.