Sunday, November 16, 2008

*PINK*

You don't run across my daughters name everyday...Elliana...I think she was 4 years old before she even knew her "real" name was Elliana...we always call her Elli...so, when our next door neighbors had a baby 4 weeks ago, and came home with a pink itty bitty named Elliana, we felt very honored that they chose that name. I think they had that name picked out years ago, but we can pretend it was because of our great taste in names. And, she is almost :)...as cute as OUR Elliana....
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

7 comments:

Laura K. said...

AWESOME pictures!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my word! Those pictures are so cute. You do great work!

Brenda said...

i'm laughing at the amazing miracle and cuteness in those photos...and your good work!

Bradi said...

Tina, I know you hardly know me and I'm sort of just a blog-stalker right now but your photos are great and i LOVE the top one. Babies are so squishy and soft and cute and you captured that perfectly! nice work.

edejong said...

Beautiful baby and beautiful pictures! You do good work.

tami said...

I just had to leave a note being a mother of a Eliana who we also call Elli.

tami said...

I just had to leave a note being a mother of a Eliana who we also call Elli.