Thursday, October 02, 2008

Holy Moly...Picture Overload...sorry!

I was able to take some more photos of my kids using KBellaBambino's amazing clothes...I am way too lucky to have access to these. And yes everyone, leg warmers have made a comeback. I think I want to squeeze Tessa's legs in them too.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Not the prettiest of faces for Tessa, but look how stinkin cute this outfit is....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
And of course, can't leave out the little man...

Photobucket

Photobucket
This picture is for Oma...."I finally got one of the twins for you Oma....one is in the mail and on the way to your house....how long did we try this....a year now?"

****disclaimer....I do have a 4th child, she just happened to be in school while the sun was out and the rain had stopped. We'll have to do some pics of just her coming soon....b/c the tooth fairy paid ANOTHER visit last night!

4 comments:

Brenda said...

You are my hero. Your photos rock...I am kneeling on my "prayer carpet" facing South (towards Dorr, of course).

Tina said...

When did you become a Muslim??

Anonymous said...

The little people are just too cute.

Heather said...

Oh my word.. to cute!