Thursday, July 03, 2008

Our Lake House

Photobucket
Here is just a tease.....you'll have to come visit to see the inside, water park, beach, pool, candy store, donut shop, coffee shop, ice cream store, flea market, pancake breakfast, Christmas in Aug., garage sale, indoor pool, picnic island, soccer fields, tennis courts, basketball courts, golf course, shuffle board, Vacation Land, kids drop off center, putt-putt golf course, gazillion playgrounds, and of course a golf cart ride for the whole family!!

8 comments:

Lynell Shooks said...

Wow, what's it like to be living in a trailer park?

Tina said...

ouch!!

Unknown said...

It sounds like Lake Berryessa out here in California, but with lots more amenities. My kids grew up on a lake in the summer and it was the best time they had. My son meet his fiance' there and is planning a wedding for this sept. Enjoy the lazy days of summer with your kids, cause it ends so quick.

Brenda said...

I can't let my hubby see this post...

Tina said...

I know where he works. I know where he lives. I have a printer. His mailbox will be stuffed. Tessa needs a playmate. Tina needs a coffee companion.

Michelle said...

yay Tina! you've finally got your place!

let the good times roll!

enjoy your first summer at Sandy Pines!!

Stacy said...

Oh la la! Living the high life I see.

Lynell Shooks said...

tina, that comment was for dean. :)