Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Photobucket
My kids have the best daddy EVER!!! And, I have the best daddy EVER as well. I have definitely been blessed to have been raised by an amazing Christian daddy. A dad who gave me unconditional love and affection. A dad who instilled fantastic morals and beliefs. A dad who, yet even this morning, tells me that I am beautiful!
I also am thankful for the wonderful father in law that God, so accurately, has placed in my life. A caring, loving, emotional, man, who has treated me as one of his own since day one. And most times, takes my side more than his own flesh and blood (Dean)! Ha
And now I see how amazing my own kids father is, and I once again, feel absolutely blessed that God has given me a husband who is instilling those same attributes into my children, that I cherish my dads for.
Happy Fathers Day to ALL of you!!

No comments: