Monday, March 31, 2008

Super Freak...super freaky!!

Do you want to know why I haven't blogged lately? I think the pictures show it. My kids have ultimately banned me from taking their picture. I think they had a secret meeting one day and decided that whenever I take out the camera, they would make the most absurd, awful, insanely freakish faces so I would give up and put the camera away. Uggg! My kids are complete freaks of nature. Even bribing with candy doesn't work anymore. Oh how sorry they'll be someday when they go to put that wedding video together and all their pictures have their tongues sticking out or their eyeballs bugging out of their heads. And, there I will sit saying, "I told you so...."

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Janine said...

Oh, but somehow you still manage to capture such cute photos(-:

Lynell Shooks said...

that's fantastic

Sara said...

I know what you mean...Evie is anti my camera lately too, even though I rarely pull it out anymore in hopes that she will not get tired of it. These are great pictures though! Great clarity in the eyes and wonderful colors! And cute adorable kids never hurt!