Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My Evangelist

Every couple of days, we have to do a major book sweep in the kids rooms. I keep most of their books upstairs, and for some reason they always find their way under the kids beds. Well, I have tried before to climb under there to get them, and have gotten stuck (although it could have been because I was 9 months pregnant at the time, and a little horizontally challenged), so I now send them under the beds to retrieve all the books that have been swept under. Today we did the sweep.
As Thys was under his bed grabbing all the books and whipping them out at me to put back in the bookshelf, all of a sudden he shouted: "MOM!!! I FOUND GOD!!"
.....and out he whipped a kids Bible.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

he even looks kind of like a tele-evangelist in that photo ;)
CUTE!