Friday, October 12, 2007

The "Pinky" Series

I pass this barn everyday, and everyday it catches my eye. It's not everyday that you see a PINK barn. I've always wanted to take the kids pictures by it, just b/c it is so unique. I finally suckered one of them into it. And by the end, she knew she had become a sucker!! Thys would only let me take his picture, if the barn turned blue---sorry, mommy is awesome, but not magical. Hence, no pictures of Thys. Tessa made a few camio appearances, but pink must not be her thing either. Enjoy!! (by the way, Elli was in school. I did not lose a child--although at times it sounds good.) See more here.















4 comments:

Brenda said...

Love 'em all.

Stacy said...

What great pictures!

Lynell Shooks said...

is it wrong to be 34 years old and think I WANT MY PICS DONE THERE!!!!!??????

Stacy said...

Okay I just looked at all the other pictures you have posted on Smug Mug and I am so jealous. They really are great.