Wednesday, April 04, 2007

You know when....

You know the nice weather better some quickly when:

  • all 4 of your kids have holes in every pair of jeans they wear. I refuse to buy any new ones until next fall.
  • all 4 of your kids' jeans/pants are at least 2 inches too short for them. They definatly would be labeled nerds.
  • your one year old finds entertainment in stealing your tampons out of the drawer and sucking on them like cigarettes. She definatly needs some outdoor playtime.
  • I have 2 chocolate chip cookies for breakfast every morning. I have the serious case of the munchies when I am cooped inside.
  • I spend way too much time looking at this computer. My kids are starting to ask me if I work on computers for my job. Woops!!
  • I can tell you where every stain is on our carpet blindfolded. I have spent way too much time staring at this carpet this winter.
  • My "rules" of the house are starting to go out the window. I need to bring out my "outdoor" rules soon, b/c we are so over the indoor ones.
  • Your one year old is a permanent growth on the side of your hip.
  • and if she is not a growth on your hip, she is a bowling ball chained to your leg.
  • The words, "I am bored", are like a 4 letter word to a sailor--they flow freely.
  • you resort to cutting your kids hair (even though you have no training), just for something "fun" to do.
  • my kids have red chapped rashes on their cheeks b/c I am so sick and tired of wiping runny noses--I have given up, hence the snot smeared from the nose to the ear.
  • My favorite/ most used sentence is "please don't whine!!!" Usually spoken with a firm pronunciation on the PLEASE.
  • And, our new rule for the day, if you whine or say "I'm bored", you get ignored!! Hmm--why hasn't anyone talked to me yet today????

No comments: