Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Happy 5th Birthday Elli

My Little Miss Elliana turned 5 today. I cannot believe that I have a 5 year old. It honestly just seems like yesterday, that I was in the hospital anticipating the birth of our 1st baby. I was 14 days overdue, and couldn't get her out fast enough at that point. After a LONG day of induced labor, around 10:30pm they decided to do a c-section. Out she came, 20 minutes later. Weighing in at a hefty 8lbs. 9oz. She was perfect in everyway. And I can say without a doubt, she is the most caring, laid back, helpful, sweet, little girl I could ask for. I absolutly love having her around during the day to entertain and be the best "babysitter" I know.
Elli's pre-school was cancelled today because of the Blizzard of '07, so we packed up the troops and headed over to the cousins house to hang out, as I said earlier. Auntie Kristin made a yummy cake for us for our snack. When Dean got home, we headed over to McDonald's for 99cent Happy Meal night (every Tues. night--great deal for us Hollanders), and then picked up a movie for the kids to watch when we got home. Tomorrow, the family is coming over for presents and cake, which Elli has been anticipating since 10 sleeps ago!!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

tami said...

I am Michelle Dielemans cousin and friend. I saw that we have a daughter with the same name. We have a Eliana who we also call Elli. That is the first time I have seen that, you must have really good taste.