Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Throw the doggie a bone!


I had this great idea this afternoon. I was making dinner in the kitchen and Tessa kept crawling after me wherever I would go. I kept stepping on her, and then she would proceed to cry and the cycle went on and on. So, I remembered that I had these "baby biscuits" in the pantry left over from the twins I think. (who checks experation dates anyway). All moms right now are saying, "no, don't give her one of those--they make a mess!! I think in the last 2 years my brain has forgotten most of what happended while the twins were babies, and I must have suppressed the "baby biscuit" memory. Anyway, I felt like I was throwing a dog a bone, and threw this biscuit on the ground for Tessa. She devoured it, but it also devoured her as you can see!! So to the tubby we went and have now vowed to never give her another one of those. (at least as long as this mind can remember that). Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Precious. She might be filthy, but what a cutie pie!

Jenny