Sunday, July 23, 2006

Rub-A-Dub-Dub, 4 Kids In A Tub!!

I don't know how much longer we are going to be able to fit all 4 bodies in here!! It's always an assembly line around here at bath time. Undress, plop in the tub, wash hair, wash hair, wash hair, wash hair, wash body, wash body, wash body, wash body, rinse, rinse, rinse, rinse, out of the tub(screaming begins at this point), dress, comb hair (which at this point, the screaming really begins), brush teeth ("i want toothpaste, no I don't, yes I do...."), wipe the sweat from my own body, ...kick the kids down the stairs (oops, did I just say that?). Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Het Tina, I remember when I only had Chase that I would give him a bath every night-- it was a highlight of the day. Fast forward 6 years--now my kids are lucky to get a bath twice a week! My mother would not approve. :) cute photo!