Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Good Ol' Days

Dean and I had quite the treat this weekend. My parents took the oldest 3 camping, and we were left with ONLY one child for 2 whole days!!! It brought us back to the days of when we only had Elli. It's funny how you get so used to the number of kids that you have. I remember when we only had Elli, we thought our lives were so boggled down and it was hard for us to just pick up and do anything spontaniously. Then when the twins came, we thought that it would be so nice to have that one child back again--then came Tessa--some days I find myself saying "if only we had stopped at 3". But then I look at the 4 beautiful faces I see everyday and realize that God has placed each one of them in our lives for a reason--and each of them has their own unique qualities that make them who they are--and I don't think our lives could be the same if they were not in them. From the "smartest kid in the world" (Elli), to the funniest and most unique kid (Josie), to the softest heart child (Thys), to the baby who lights up the room (Tessa), I praise God for all of them!! Posted by Picasa

No comments: