Saturday, June 03, 2006

The Crazy Crew


I know, who in their right mind would decide to take the time and post a blog when they have 4 kids 4 and under? Well, I don't claim to have my mind all there at times, so I must be having a weak moment and starting this process. I thought it would be a good "mind stimulator" for me since my mind is probably at the level of a 3rd grader now a days (no offense to 3rd graders). I also thought that this would be a good way to stay in touch with family out of state and let them see my beautiful babes!!! I am not promising this blog to be of any major technological things, but I hope that I can let you into my crazy, busy, child-rearing, blessed life that I live. Hope you enjoy!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Yes Tina! Welcome to blogging! It will be a fun little thing for you to do. I am so glad to so the pics of your little ones!